Friday, May 29, 2009

8 weeks out




Man, I'm so excited with how this week has gone. It felt so crazy, but my strength and energy were through the roof. It baffles me that I am almost 20lbs lighter, yet I'm still doing the same poundage and with the same intensity. It makes my pre-contest that much easier :) As for the diet, there hasn't been any changes at all. My carbohydrate, protein & fat intake is still the same. The HIIT and low intensity cardio have stayed at 25 minutes and 35 minutes. My current weight is 151.4lbs-though I feel and I think that I look bigger than that. I've been putting some more time into my posing; I have about 90% of my routine done already. I'm going to be putting some more posing time on Sunday. I'm really excited about the Annapolis show at the end of June. The more I keep mentioning it, the more people say that they're going. I would really appreciate everyone's support! Well, that's all for now. I just wanted to write about how excited I was about this training week. I have one more HIIT session on Sunday, so hopefully the intensity extends all the way until then :) 'Til next week!




Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment