Saturday, June 6, 2009

7 weeks out




Boy, am I feeling good. I'm holding at 150.2lbs and my energy is still through the roof. The diet and training are really affecting me in a good way this year; by this time last year, I was starting to get tired and I was feeling the effects of pre-contest preparation. Intake wise, I'm still at the same level. I have my two re-feed days, which really seem to help balance out those other lower carb days. The best thing that has come out of this pre-contest is HIIT(high intensity interval training) I really think it has made a big, big difference in my overall conditioning and I think it has helped create more separation in my legs. Layne Norton said that he feels about 8-9 more lbs. and I could be really shredded onstage. I'm looking forward to showing the package that I've been working on for the past 11-12 weeks. Since I'll be doing the NGA Annapolis in 3 weeks, I'm going to step up my posing practice. I've just sent out my registration, so that gets me even more excited! 'Til next time! 7 weeks out, baby!




Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment