Friday, June 12, 2009

6 weeks out




Time is definitely ticking now! I can't believe I've been dieting for 12 weeks already. It seems so crazy because I'm down about 20+lbs. and my energy is still incredible. I actually think I look better now than I did at my last two shows last year. I can't wait to keep getting more shredded!! After discussing with Layne, he felt that another 8-9lbs would get me onstage "super shredded" There have been few modifications to my diet, HIIT cardio & low intensity cardio, but nothing too drastic. I was weighing in somewhere in the neighborhood of 150lbs last week, and I weighed in this week at 149lbs. My training hasn't changed too much either. I don't feel like my strength has really gone down much, so I haven't seen the need to tweak too many of my exercises, rep schemes or weights. I'm really excited about getting onstage at the end of the month. I'm going to keep practicing my posing routine as well as my mandatories. I definitely want to nail it when I step onstage this year! I'll have video of my posing routine by next week, so you can all see what I have put together so far. Ok, well, that's all for now. "til next week! 6 more weeks, baby!!




Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment