Saturday, June 27, 2009

4 weeks out




Hey guys! With the NGA Annapolis tomorrow, I am definitely getting pumped about this whole pre-contest experience. I can't wait to get onstage tomorrow and see what 14 weeks of preparation has done so far. I feel comfortable with my conditioning and muscularity for tomorrow's show, and I am looking forward to seeing what type of conditioning I can bring to Virginia at the end of July. As of Wednesday, I was 148.2lbs. My energy is still through the roof, and my strength with my weight training has gone done about 2-5%. Overall, I have been very pleased with my workouts :) I'll make sure to post some pictures from the Annapolis-I love the lighting there! There weren't any major changes to my diet or cardio from last week. Since Layne wants me to focus on the main show, we're just going to ride this week out and eat and train as if it were any other week. The only difference is that I'll be doing my re-feed day on Sunday instead of my usual Friday. Ok, that's all for now. I'm totally psyched about tomorrow! Wish me luck! :) 'Til next week!




Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment