Friday, May 15, 2009

10 weeks




Ok, so I am now 10 weeks away from the NGA Potomac. What makes it even more exciting is that I will be competing in the NGA Annapolis at the end of June. I am so anxious to step onstage and compete that I am really, really excited for the Annapolis to get here :) I have been practicing my posing and posing routine for the past week..I am always striving to put on a good quality routine, so this year will be no different..As far as the diet and cardio, Layne hasn't changed too much..I feel like my body has been responding so well that there really isn't a need for a drastic change..I am noticing small, subtle changes (my hamstrings and my glute tie-in are becoming more apparent)...My abdominal conditioning and overall conditioning is much improved from last week..Overall, I am very happy with the plan that Layne has put together for me..I will say that so far this has been my best pre-contest prep..Energy wise, I am just as good as when I started..I look forward to the changes that are to come..I look forward to putting 110% of my effort into these shows..My current weight is 153.8lbs..Let's see what next week brings :) 'Til next time!




Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment