Friday, May 8, 2009

11 weeks out


Man, time is flying by! It just seems like the week goes by so quickly..I guess that's a good thing when it's pre-contest dieting time..lol..My body seems to be responding really well to my current nutrition plan. So far, it has only been changed once since I started 7 weeks ago (my total carb intake has dropped 10 for both my normal and high-carb days)..I can't complain, though. My cardio has still remained the same, which has made my weight training sessions as intense and as strong as they were when I was in my off-season.. This weekend I will begin putting my posing routine together..Each year that I have competed, I have done a ballad type of song..This year, I'm looking to keep it the same and pose to Mariah Carey's version of "Open Arms"..I like the flow of the song and I think I can pose quite well to it...I will keep everyone updated on how that goes..If I can, I will even post up a video so everyone can see my overall progress..Ok, well, that's enough for now..My weight was around 155.4lbs when I last check..let's see what changes I can make for next week..'Til next time :)


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment