Sunday, May 3, 2009

12 weeks out


Ok, so I am now 8 weeks away from the NGA Annapolis in MD and 12 weeks away from the NGA potomac in Woodbridge, VA. When I weighed in yesterday morning I was 156.8lbs. For 6 weeks in, I am feeling great! My strength and energy have remained the same, and the diet is going very well. The cardio has remained the same ( 2 HIIT sessions and 2 low intensity sessions) Even the breakdown of my eating has stayed the same ( I guess if it's working, then there is no need to change it) For the past 6 weeks of my pre-contest, I have been guided by natural bodybuilder Layne Norton. He is overseeing my entire preparation, and I am very pleased with all of the work that he has put in. I will update more on my progress next week. For now, it's time to get to the gym for some HIIT on the elliptical. 'Til next time! :)


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment