Saturday, July 18, 2009

1 week out




Wow! 17 weeks have already gone by! I really can't believe how quickly and smoothly things have gone this year. So far, I am really pleased with my conditioning and muscularity :) I think everything that needed to go my way did. The HIIT cardio sessions and the early AM training sessions really paid off this year. My last weigh in I was 144.2lbs. I'm excited to see what my weigh-in will be at the show on Saturday. As far as training & diet, things will change a bit this week. This week, we will allow my body to fill out and bit and give it some carbohydrates each day. As the week goes, I will taper my training and end up doing some full-body circuits. Once that all happens, it's "game over" :)...7 days is still 7 days, so we'll see what I can make happen in that time. I'll continue putting in my 100% effort for one more week...My goal going in is to come in at my best and take top spot in my weight class..Let's see what happens :) Ok, well, that is all for now..I will update one or two more times before the big show..Let's make this happen! 'Til next time!




Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment